LUSD World Language Program
Want to know what is happening in your Spanish class?
Go to "Monthly Updates" and click on your school.
2017-18 Supply Lists
Supply Lists for HCP and Penryn
See classroom supply lists from school sites.
Supply List for LGS, Franklin, and Placer
In order to be prepared for the new school year, please have the following supplies ready the first day of school!!!!!
Students in grades 4th-8th will need to bring their own pencil bags/boxes with individual supplies to Spanish class every day. Students do not need to double-up on supplies if they are already bringing them to their homeroom classes.
- 1 pencil bag
- 1 highlighter
- 4 pencils
- 1 package of 12 colored pencils
- 1 glue stick
- 1 pair of scissors (labeled with name)
- 1 eraser (White Magic Rub Erasers are THE BEST!!!!)
- 1 pack of whiteboard markers
- 1 pocket folder for classwork (plastic lasts all year - each student will keep in Spanish class)
- 1 - 70 page one subject spiral notebook (each student will keep in Spanish class)
- 1 box of tissue
- 1 container Clorox Wipes
We will organize and collect most of these items on the first day of school and pass out throughout the year. A new supply list may go out in January or February if a few of the items need replenishing!
Enjoy your summer and we look forward to seeing you at the beginning of the school year!
Las maestras de español