Teach the foundations of programming using this small compact robot without the use of additional software. Simply use the directional buttons in the sequence you need the robot to travel and cover concepts key to future programming and robotic challenges. Additional accessories and instructional materials are available.
- 6 Bee-Bots or Blue-Bots
- 1 Docking Station
- 1 Bee-Bot Backpack
- Estimation, Programming, Sequencing, Computational Thinking, Teamwork
- Lesson Plans
- Problem-Solving with Bee-Bot Activity Sheets
Designed at Carnegie Mellon University, the Finch is a robot that inspires and delights students learning computer science by providing them a tangible representation of their code. The Finch responds to light, temperature, and obstacles, among many other capabilities. It also has support for a range of programming languages and environments, with coding options for students from ages 5 to 105!
The Finch is designed to allow students to write richly interactive programs. On-board features include:
- Light, temperature, and obstacle sensors
- Full-color beak LED
- Pen mount for drawing capability
- Plugs into USB port - no batteries required
The Finch is manufactured under license from Carnegie Mellon University.
Dash is a real robot, charged and ready to play out of the box. Responding to voice, navigating objects, dancing, and singing, Dash is the robot you always dreamed of having. Use Wonder, Blockly, and other apps to create new behaviors for Dash — doing more with robotics than ever possible. No books or camps needed!
- Click Here for detailed breakdown by apps.
- Apple iOS Tablets (8.1+)
- Apple iOS (8.1+)
- Android Tablets (4.4.2+)
- Android Phones (4.4.2+)
- Kindle Tablets
- Estimation, Programming, Sequencing, Computational Thinking, Creative Expression
Cue (ages 11+) – a witty, entertaining robot with four hero avatars & enhanced AI that takes personality, interactive communication, and programming to a new level. Cue comes in two colors - Onyx and Quartz. Both robots are packed with technology.
- Responds to block or text-based code
- Reacts to sensor input in real time
- Comes with 24 in-app challenges
- Powered by breakthrough Emotive AI
- Contains four distinct personalities
- Engages students age 11+
- Cue Robot
- Connector Blocks
Inspire students with the basics of computer science and robotics. Built with Microsoft's MakeCode platform, editing and translating between block and text code is simple.
Children as young as age 4 can start learning foundational STEM concepts by programming Wonder Workshop’s Dash robot using a Puzzlets accessory from Digital Dream Labs. Puzzlets are icon-based, physical tiles that children can manipulate with their hands. Digital Dream Labs created this custom version of Puzzlets to make Dash move, light up, and make sounds. The Play Tray connects wirelessly to Dash, allowing kids to go screen-free while programming their robot friend. No mobile device needed!
In The Box:
- 22 Puzzlets for Dash
- Bluetooth Play Tray
- Storage pouch
- 1 USB Cable
- Quick Start Guide
- Beginner-friendly challenge cards invite you to level up your coding skills through fun, hands-on activities.
- Program Dash & Dot robots (sold seperately) to create light patterns, do silly dances and lead games to play with your friends
- Pack includes 72 kid-facing challenge cards that will cover 6 fundamental coding concepts
- Story-based learning activities encourage problem-solving fun
- Coding challenges are perfect for classrooms, after-school clubs, libraries, technology labs, maker spaces and homes.
- Pack includes 72 illustrated cards, 6 separator tabs for organizing cards by coding level and reusable box for easy storage
- Ideal accessory for Wonder Pack; Dash and Dot robots and free Blockly app required . Ages 6+
Sketch Kit is a new accessory for Dash & Cue robots that enables kids to visualize the results from their code on a large canvas. Sketch Kit helps kids express their creativity and exercise their critical thinking and spatial reasoning skills as they draw geometric shapes, patterns, words, and more.
- 1 marker harness
- 6 custom dry-erase markers (red, blue, green, orange, purple, black)
- 6 project cards
Please note: We recommend using Sketch Kit with the Whiteboard mat, which is not included in this kit.
This flexible and compact robot has a very easy to use programming environment and can be tied integrated into a wide variety of STEAM centered curriculum. Coding can also be created using a the Ozobot Color Code Markers. Additional kits options available.
- Ozobot Bits
- Clear DIY Skins
- Multi-Port Chargers
- Color Code Markers
- Ozocode Sheets
- Teacher's Guide
- Ozobot Tip Sheet
- Ozo Blockly Getting Started Sheet
- Log Sheet
- Bowling Challenge with Bowling Pins
- Ozobot Poster
- Ozobots Storage Box
- Classroom Kit Storage Bin
- OzoGroove App (iOS/Android Phones & Tablets)
- OzoBlocky Graphic Language (Similar to Scratch)
- iOS 6+
- Android (Screen 9 inch+, Camera, OS 3.2+)
- Computational Thinking
- Creative Expression
These spherical robots have the flexibility to be applied into many content areas. Through the available apps users are able to program these tiny robots to complete a variety of commands.
- 12x Sphero SPRK+
- 12x Inductive charging base with USB charging cable
- 12x Maze tape, 360 degree protractors and sticker sheets
- 12x Quick Start guide to get you rolling
- Sphero SPRK Lightning app available for download in the App Store, Google Play, and Kindle Store
- SPRK Lightning Lab app
- App based graphical language
- iOS - Requires iOS 8+. iPad 2 does not support Bluetooth Smart robots
- Android - Requires 4.4+. Some 4.4+ devices do not support Bluetooth Smart robots
- Kindle - Requires Fire OS 5.0+ running on Kindle Fire 2015, Fire HD 6, Fire HD 8 or Fire HD 10
- Click Here to view detailed list.
- Computational Thinking
- Creative Expression
- Quick Start User Manual
- SPRK Community
Thymio II is an awesome little robot with over 20 sensors, 40 lights, 2 motors, and LEGO integration. Kids love Thymio because it is personable and inspires thought and creativity, and grownups love it for just the same reasons. Scroll below for more information.
- Thymio or Wireless Thymio, Micro-USB cable for charging and programming, User manual
- Remote Control- allows you to control Thymio wirelessly.
- TechyKids Beginner Thymio Online Course & Scratch with Thymio Course – Gives you access to login and take our online course, complete with videos, badges, quizzes and create your own original project!
- Online getting started page here