Welcome to Rouse High School!
Parents who are registering new students to Leander ISD are encouraged to use our new online student registration. Online registration is available on the txConnect website, and will allow parents to complete the enrollment form at home and print it along with the remaining forms necessary for student registration. Once you have completed the online process and printed out the required forms, you will need to contact the campus registrars to schedule an appointment to complete the registration process. We are available to register students Monday through Friday, 8:00 – 4:00 pm. During the Summer, please contact a registrar if you would like to make an appointment.
Jana Hill 512-570-2047
Shelly Davis 512-570-2027
Please bring the registration forms and copies of the following documents to the campus:
- a copy of the student's birth certificate
- proof of residency (lease/contract, current utility bill)
- the student's Social Security card
- immunization record or affidavit of conscience exemption
- most recent report card and standardized test results
- withdrawal papers from your child's previous school
- a photo identification of parent/guardian
- legal paperwork (divorce decrees, etc.)
When you arrive on campus please check in with our receptionist and she will direct you to the Guidance Office. Please bring your student with you so they may meet with a counselor to schedule classes.
Summer 2017 Registration Dates
- June 20 Tuesday 1 PM-4 PM
- July 26-27 Wednesday-Thursday 8 AM-11 AM and 1 PM-4 PM
- August 2-3 Wednesday-Thursday 8 AM-11 AM and 1 PM-4 PM
- August 7-9 Monday-Wednesday 8 AM-11 AM and 1 PM-4 PM
- August 14-15 Monday-Tuesday 8 AM-11 AM and 1 PM-4 PM
Final course selections will be made when you have your registration appointment with the school counselor. Courses that are scheduled will be based on transfer classes and credits needed for graduation. Prior to your appointment, it is recommended that you review the choice sheet for the grade that you will be going into. For questions regarding credits, graduation plans, endorsements, or course descriptions, please refer to the LISD course catalog.