Off Campus PE
In accordance with local district policy, a school district may award up to four high school credits and/or three middle school credits for physical education for appropriate private or commercially-sponsored physical activity programs conducted on or off campus. In LISD, students in grades 6-12 may apply for Off Campus P.E.
OCPE program information, guidelines, and eligibility requirements.
- Student/Guardian completes the Student Application
- Student/Guardian turns in the completed Student Application, with supporting documentation to Campus Counselor by May 31, 2019 at 4 p.m. for the 2019-20 school year. NO late applications will be accepted.
- Campus Counselor will send to the district office for approval.
- District off will determine eligibility, run instructor background checks and approve applications. Notification will be sent via email to Campus Counselor and Parent via the email listed on the Student Application.
- Campus Counselors will process schedule changes and communication wit the Parent.
The student application should be completed each year with all required signatures and documentation and turned into the Campus Counselor by May 31, 2019 at 4 p.m. Incomplete applications will be denied and returned to the parent. No late applications will be accepted.
Agencies must complete this form every six weeks. It is the student's responsibility to turn it in to the Campus Counselor by the deadline listed on the form.
These agencies are approved to provide OCPE to LISD students. Students must still submit a completed Student Application every year.
This form must be completed with required documentation if your agency is not on the list. Instructors must submit or provide a cleared background check every year. Agency Applications can be sent to Kimberly.Davies@Leanderisd.org.
Questions about the process or pending applications can be addressed at the student's school by the guidance counselor or Assistant Athletic Director - Kimberly.Davies@leanderisd.org