How do I register a new student? I already have a child in the school system.
- Log in to https://lcschools.schoolmint.net using your existing account. If you're not sure how to access your existing account, check the help on this page https://sites.google.com/lcschools.org/lcs-online/logging-in
- Click on the "Create/Edit New Student" on the right side.
How do I register a new student? I am completely new to the school system.
1. Please contact the school and speak with the principal about the enrollment opportunities that we have available.
3. Enter your email or phone number and a password and click on the "Let's Do This" button to create your SchoolMint account
4. Enter your parent/guardian information into the site. If you would like, you can click on the "Add Another Guardian" link at the bottom to add your spouse or other guardian. Once you are finished click on the "Next" button.
5. Enter your child's information on the Student Information page. If you have more than one child that you will be enrolling you can click on the "Add Another Student" button on the bottom to add more children. One you are finished click on the "Submit" button.
6. You should now be at your Family Profile screen in SchoolMint which shows the connected guardian and student information. To register your student you'll need to click on the Home Link at the top.
7. From the Student Dashboard screen you'll want to click on the "Start an Application" button.
8. The school year that you will select depends on when your child will start school. If they will be starting school during the current school year (2017-18) select that year, if your child will not be starting until next fall (2018-2019) select that school year.
9. Answer the remaining questions and click on the "Next" button
10. Select the school you are registering for from the list. Once you click the "Next" button and confirm your choice you will start into the regular application process that is the same as the process for returning students. Help for that is listed on a seperate page, here