- Please visit Kleinisd.net and complete New Student Enrollment.-
- When online enrollment is complete, call the Registrar, Amy Northcutt, to schedule an appointment to enroll. She can be reached at (832)249-5687.
Bring the following information with you:
- Proof of residence: Current gas, water or light bill with your name and service address, closing settlement statement or lease agreement signed by the lessee and lessor with the student listed as an occupant.
- Birth Certificate
- Social Security card or Passport
- Immunization Records
- If during school year, please bring withdrawal paperwork from last school attended
- If during summer enrollment, please bring last year report card showing promotion status
- Standardized test scores
- Parent/Guardian Driver’s license
- If your child is serviced under any special program (i.e Special Ed., ESL, GT/Honors) please inform the registrar and bring documentation to your enrollment appointment.)
To be promoted in grades 6 and 7, a student must attain an average of at least 70 in all core academic areas: language arts, (including Power Reading if required), mathematics (including Power Math if required), science and social studies.
In addition to the academic requirements stated above, all 8th graders must also pass their STAAR Reading and Math tests to be promoted to grade 9. This new initiative is called the Texas Student Success Initiative (SSI).
Klein ISD offers services to homeless students and their families according the McKinney-Vento Homeless Act to address students' education needs and ensure their academic success.
For homeless services, please contact Ms. U. Johnson at Doerre or KISD Office of State & Federal Programs:
16710 Kleinwood Dr., Klein, TX 77379