Weekly Bulletin (download our weekly bulletin)
- Wear mask
- Disinfect hands with sanitizer
- Keep distance with other people in the church
- Do not shake hands
- Do not gather a crowd while talking
- When during service stay in a distance
- No food and drinks
- Follow the protocol given by church
- Follow the protocol at the elevator.
Volunteers for church ministries
A couple of new ministries have opened for JIBC:
- Sunday School Teacher/Helper
We will need men and women to teach children and youth . Training is available and currriculum is used each week. Teachers are on a rotation basis. Time commitment: Preparation at home, Sunday morning at 9.00 AM
- Multimedia (Media/Audio/Video recording)
Our church service is posted on Facebook and Youtube. In working to improve our recording we will need people to run the video and audio recording of the service. This position will require some training on a mixer that puts together the video and the text during the service. Training is given. Below are the requirements for the position:
1. Familiar with computer PC or Mac
2. Familiar with graphic design software is helpful, instruction will be given
3. Have some experience and understand basic knowledge of digital photography
4. Familiar with video editing software such as Adobe Premiere, Pinnacle studio, Final Cut Pro, etc.Time commitment 2-3 jam di hari Sabtu; Sunday Mornings starting at 9.00 AM.
Enough workers will allow us to serve on a rotation basis.
- English classes for children and teens at nearby neighborhood
Through our sembako ministry we have met a nearby neighborhood that is interested in having English classes for their children and teens. This is an open door that will require a few people who will commit to weekly lessons and care. This neighborhood is very near the church and the people have been so thankful for our help during this time when their income stopped.
Time commitment: Two hours weekly, plus preparation.
- Adults and late teenagers are needed to supplement the nursery staff. If you are interested in Ministering in the fashion, please email Mira at email@example.com.
- If you would like to become a member of JIBC, please notify Mira (firstname.lastname@example.org), and/or Don Johnston (email@example.com) for the form you will need to fill out. JIBC allows for dual membership to those who desire to keep your home church membership in your country but wish to participate in the life and ministry of JIBC.
- Serve the church by praying! Come to room #14 before the worship service. We praise, thank and present our requests to God every Sunday at 08.45am. Contact person : Santosa Widjaja, 0812 9619 139. You may request any prayer through firstname.lastname@example.org or just put it into offering bag.
"Ask and it will be given to you, seek and you will find, knock and the door will be opened to you" Matthew 7 : 7.
- Our church home groups are available on Zoom:
- 9.30 am Ladies Romans Bible Study, contact Bobbi @ 0817-976-7617
- 9.30 am Young Adult Bible Study with John Abraham
- 2.00 pm Youth Bible Study with Don Johnston, contact Don @ 0811-101-476
- 7.00 pm Small Group with Yoke and Melanie contact @ WhatsApp
- Tuesday Nehemiah Ladies Bible Study with Amy
- 9.30 am Esther Ladies Bible Study with Amy
- 7.00 pm Small Group with Pastor Steve & Bobbi (May 22, June 5, June 19/ every other Friday)
- 7.00 pm Small Group with John and Apolyna Suwardi (May 29, Jun 12, June 26/ every other Friday)
- 9.00 am Youth Group Bible Study
- 11.00 am Small Group with Santosa and Grace (May 30, June 13, June 27/ every other week)
If you would like to join any of these Bible Study or Small Groups, please contact Mira @ email@example.com
Kids Club & Children Church Weekly Lesson
- Available on WhatsApp with Don Johnston. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to be part of this WhatsApp group.
- Our church is offering ministries that you may take part in it. Please pray about it, fill out the ministry involvement form and return it to church on Sunday or email it to email@example.com
- For those who have just come to know the Christian faith and would like to learn further, please join the class each Sunday at 9.30 am at new believer’s room. Please see Rene Salvatierra.
Friday Prayer Time
- We have a Prayer Time on Fridays at 11.45 am to 12.45 pm. Please come for fellowship and prayers.
Church Service in Bahasa Indonesia
- We are praying about starting a church service in the afternoon in Bahasa Indonesia. Please support us in your prayers.
Prayer Moms of Uni Kids
- We are moms who are committed to praying for all our child's concerns (and yours!) while away at uni, whether here in Indonesia or abroad. They are away but certainly not forgotten. If you would like to join, please contact Amy Koswara.
Did you know JIBC has a Facebook page?
- Please 'like' JIBC Jakarta International Baptist Church Facebook page and support our church as we reach out to each other and to the larger community with information and announcements as we seek to know Christ more and to make Christ known. By 'liking' our page, you will automatically receive JIBC announcements via your Facebook.