- Creating & Editing a Google Doc
- Inserting MLA Headers
- Formatting Hanging Indents
- Inserting Graphs from Data Tables
- How to Add Easy Accents to Your Docs
Google Takeout (Take your Drive files with you when you graduate)
- Forwarding Your Jeffco Gmail to OWA
- Google Doc/Drive Sharing Settings & Classroom Uses
- To Convert or Not to Convert (Uploading Options)
- Managing Versions in Drive (Updating Word/PDF files stored in Google)
- Ways to Use Forms in the Classroom
Video Creation Tools
Adobe Spark - Upload images and/or video. Add narration and background music track to create polished video.
WeVideo - Multi-track, full feature, online video editor. Upload & edit videos, pictures, audio, and narration.
UtellStory - Upload images & add narration to create a narrated video.
PowToon - PowToon lets you create slides with images and animated elements that export to a video file.
Digital Poster & Infographic tools
Additional tech Tools & Resources
- Comic Creators
- Pixlr - Free online Photoshop-like editor
- Schoology - Visit this page for help with all things Schoology.
- Screencastomatic - Free screen-recording tool
- Vocaroo - online voice recorder
- YouTube Live (aka Google Hangouts)