Falcon Bluffs Middle School
Back to School Information
"Soaring with Pride"
Welcome to the 2019-20 school year! Use the information below to help plan for the start of school. You will find important dates and links containing a variety of information (Registration, Supply lists, Bell schedule, FBMS Policies, Clubs...) Our online registration window opens on 8/1/19. Please complete on-line registration before 8/9/19.
( Visit all sections below: Important Dates, Informational Links, Registration)
Please make note of the dates listed below .
- 8/1/19- Online Registration and Fee Payment (detailed below)
- 8/9/19- Schedule Pick-Up and Locker Access- 9am - Noon and 3pm - 5:30 pm (Bring a copy of your Receipt of Fees Paid to pickup your schedule. Our fee payment system will be available August 1st through Jeffco Connect.)
- 8/14/19- First day of school for NEW 6th Grade STUDENTS ONLY (Incoming 6th graders with early dismissal at 12:25pm)
- 8/14/19- Back to School Night 6pm-8:30pm
- 8/15/19- First day of school for all students
- 8/22/19- Student ID's and Picture Day
Use the following links to locate a variety of FBMS information including school policies, bell schedule, school supply lists, clubs, sports, immunizations and more.
- SchoolCafe (Meal Pay)- add money to your students lunch account
- Free and Reduced Lunch Information (if applicable)
- Free and Reduced Lunch - How to Apply
- View School Meal Menus HERE
Falcon Bluffs Links:
Clubs (Coming soon)
Middle School Sports Program (Foothills Park and Recreation District)
Beginning 8/1/19 FBMS families will Click Here to Register for the 2019-20 school year. Among other things, registration items include updating emergency contact information, paying fees (Fees are pulled from student schedules), reviewing the Jeffco technology agreement, and adding money to school meal accounts. Note the registration link will not be live before 8/1/19.
You will be directed to JeffcoConnect to complete the registration process. Sign in with your parent account (Username and Password), NOT your student's account. If you forgot your login credentials, click the link next to the login box that reads "Forgot Username" or "Forgot Password".
(If your student has never attended Jeffco Public Schools, click here to set up a Jeffco Connect account.)
After Logging In:
- Click through the links in the navigation bar titled USER INFORMATION on the left side of page:
- Edit User Information- to review and update your contact information.
- Edit Security Information- optional to update password and security questions.
- Meal Payments- to add money for school lunch accounts and review menus.
- Jeffco Student Fee Payment- to pay school fees for all students in your family.
*Bring a copy of your Receipt of Fees Paid to Student Schedule Pick-Up on August 9th. Schedule Pick-Up and Locker Access is August 9th from 9:00a-Noon and 3:00p-5:30p
Review & update student information:
- Under STUDENT INFORMATION, click on the name of each student in your family. Be sure to hit the SAVE button with each change that you make.
- Visit all navigation links below:
- Residence- New this year, the Colorado Department of Education is requiring families to complete "Occupational Survey" questions to help ensure students receive appropriate support.
-Contacts - Click "Edit" next to each contact. Under "Access Preferences" be sure to check mark the appropriate boxes. Under "Notification Preferences" be sure to check the best way to receive communication including emergencies, attendance, events... Under "Contact Residence Information" be sure to update mailing address.
-Enrollment- Update grade level and attending school.
- Health- Update immunization and health information.
-Agreements- Here you will be required to choose FERPA directory information, acknowledge our Code of Conduct/Student and Family Handbook, and review/allow student to use Jeffco Instructional Network (internet network). Please be certain to sign off on these important acknowledgements.
Now that you have completed the registration process:
- Print a copy of your receipt of fees paid or have it available on your smart phone and bring it with you on 8/9/19 to our Schedule Pick-up and Locker Access. We look forward to a great year!