Welcome to the 2018-19 school year! Use the information below to help plan for the start of school. You will find important dates and links containing a variety of information (Supply lists, Bell schedule, FBMS Policies, Clubs...) Our online registration window opens on 8/1/18. Please complete on-line registration before 8/13/18.
Please make note of the dates listed below .
- 8/1/18- Online Registration and Fee Payment (detailed below)
- 8/13/18- Schedule Pick-Up and Locker Access- 9am - Noon and 2pm - 5:30 pm (Bring a copy of your Receipt of Fees Paid to pickup your schedule. Our fee payment system will be available August 1st through Jeffco Connect.)
- 8/14/18- Back to School Night 6pm-8:30pm
- 8/16/18- First day of school for NEW 6th Grade STUDENTS ONLY (Incoming 6th graders with early dismissal at 12:25pm)
- 8/17/18- First day of school for all students
Falcon Bluffs Middle School Informational Links
Use the following links to locate a variety of FBMS information including school policies, bell schedule, school supply lists, clubs, Sports, Immunizations and more.
- SchoolCafe (Meal Pay)- add money to your students lunch account
- Free and Reduced Lunch Information (if applicable)
- Free and Reduced Lunch - How to Apply
- View School Meal Menus HERE
Beginning 8/1/18 FBMS families will Click Here to Register for the 2018-19 school year. Among other things, registration items include updating emergency contact information, paying fees (Fees are pulled from student schedules), reviewing the Jeffco technology agreement, and adding money to school meal accounts. Note the registration link will not be live before 8/1/18.
You will be directed to JeffcoConnect to complete the registration process. Sign in with your parent account (Username and Password), NOT your student's account. If you forgot your login credentials, click the link next to the login box that reads "Forgot Username" or "Forgot Password".
(If your student has never attended Jeffco Public Schools, click here to set up a Jeffco Connect account.)
After Logging In:
- Click through the links in the navigation bar titled USER INFORMATION on the left side of page:
- Edit User Information- to review and update your contact information.
- Edit Security Information- optional
- Meal Payments- to add money for school lunch accounts
- Jeffco Student Fee Payment- to pay school fees for all students in your family.
*Bring a copy of your Receipt of Fees Paid to Student Schedule Pick-Up on August 13th. Schedule Pick-Up and Locker Access is August 13th from 9:00a- Noon and 2:00p-5:30p
Review & Update information:
- Under STUDENT INFORMATION, click on the name of each student in your family. Be sure to hit the SAVE button with each change that you make.
- Visit all navigation links below:
*The "Agreements" link will require you to choose FERPA directory information, acknowledge our Code of Conduct/Student and Family Handbook, and review/allow student to use Jeffco Instructional Network (internet network). Please be certain to sign off on these important acknowledgements.
Now that you have completed the registration process:
- Print a copy of your receipt of fees paid and bring it with you on 8/13/18 to our Schedule Pick-up and Locker Access. We look forward to a great year!