SDJ Online Learning Portal
Portal de Aprendizaje en Línea de SDJ
The School District of Janesville recommends parents and students limit their time on these optional activities to the following:
El Distrito Escolar de Janesville recomienda a los padres y estudiantes que limiten el tiempo de estas actividades opcionales a:
- 1 hr/day for P4J - 2nd grade 1 hora al día para P4J - 2° grado
- 2 hr/day for 3rd - 5th grade 2 horas al día para 3° - 5° grado
- 3 hr/day for 6th - 12th grade 3 horas al día para 6° - 12° grado
District Documentation Documentación del Distrito
Further Information for Families Para esta información en español, oprima aqui
Technology support for parents and students:
- Parents and students may call 608-743-5047 during regular business hours (8:00 AM to 4:00 PM) for support from IT staff members.
- Parents and students can receive immediate assistance using the Technology Support website. IT staff members are monitoring the requests during regular business hours.
- If a device is broken or damaged and needs repair, the student/parent will need to exchange it at the ESC for a different device.
- Chromebook or ThinkPad Won't Power On? Quick Reset Instructions
Connecting to WiFi
District-owned devices are set up to have the same internet content filters them at home as they do at school.
Providers are offering affordable options for families without WiFi at home. Please feel free to explore the following options.
- Spectrum Mobile COVID-19
- To help students affected directly and indirectly by the COVID-19 pandemic, Charter is offering free access to Spectrum broadband and Wi-Fi for 60 days to households with K-12 and/or college students who do not have a Spectrum subscription.
- According to a release, the free subscription will start March 16 for those who need online access. Charter is planning to partner with school districts to make sure communities are aware of these tools.
- For low-income households without school-aged children, Charter offers Spectrum Internet Assist, a low-cost broadband program. The company also plans to open Wi-Fi hotspots for public use.
- To enroll, call 1-844-488-8395. Installation fees will also be waived for new student households.
- Internet Discount Finder