Exchange Platform Employer Guide
Welcome the IAESTE Exchange Platform! We are happy that you are interested in the IAESTE programme and we hope that this Platform can help you create and submit your internship offers and handle student applications for your internships.
Regarding any questions about the process or fees, please contact your home IAESTE committee.
How does it work?
- At first, you should contact an IAESTE committee in your country and ask about the requirements and the process. IAESTE committees in different countries have different requirements for their employers and also the process can work differently due to internal policies or legislation. Make sure to contact them before registering in this Platform.
- After you know all the information about the process, you can register at this Platform.
- Just click on Partner with us and fill in the registration form.
- After you fill in the form, you will receive an email with your login data. But you have to wait for the verification from your IAESTE committee before you can start creating internship offers. In the meantime, you can edit your company profile.
- Once you are verified, you will receive an email and you can start creating offers.
- Just click on New offer and fill in all mandatory information about the offered internship. If you are not sure about all the information, you can just click on Save Draft and continue later.
- After you entered all necessary information, you can Submit the offer.
- Your IAESTE committee will review your offer and either they will verify it and publish it or they will ask for some revisions.
- When IAESTE committee receives nominations for your offers, they will share them with you and you can review them through the Platform.
- You can decide to Accept or Reject the students.
- After the internship will take place, we will ask you for a feedback report, which will be available in the Platform after the internship ends.