California’s teachers, students and administrators can get acquainted with their new ProQuest resources from April 15 through June 15.
https://www.proquest.com/go/catrial to set up a 60-day trial.
Mailing List - California State Library
The California State Library will provide updates about this project, other K-12 online educational resources and opportunities for technical support. Interested teachers, staff, librarians, parents and others are invited to join the State Library’s mailing list for K-12 education.
Encyclopedia Britannica: All California schools and libraries can get started by visiting the sites and entering the username and password below:
o Britannica School (in English) – https://school.eb.com
o Britannica Escolar (in Spanish) – https://escolar.eb.com
• CultureGrams – Concise cultural information on countries around the world.
• eLibrary – General reference aggregation of periodical and digital media content with editorial
guidance for novice researchers.
• ProQuest Central Student – Database of millions of articles from more than 10,000 full-text
• SIRS Discoverer – Selected content for beginning researchers, especially elementary and middle school students and educators.
• SIRS Issues Researcher – Curriculum-aligned database of content organized by complex issues,
ideally for middle and high school students and educators.
• Research Companion – Information literacy tools and tutorials to help develop critical thinking.
• School & Educators Complete – eBook subscription database of over 12,000 titles that supports