Need Help with your Chromebook?
Bring your Chromebook to the Library
Please see Ms. Heather DeGeorge or Ms. Aubree Mascari for help with:
- No Wifi connection
- Can't log in to Google Account
- Chromebook Repair - broken screens, hinges, batteries, keyboards etc.
How much do repairs cost?
Any damage/loss to your Chromebook will be charged to your account.
***You are responsible for your Chromebook!***
To avoid expensive repair costs please:
- Keep the CASE on at all times
- Keep it DRY (avoid any liquids)
- Keep it CLEAN (avoid dirt and crumbs)
- Be GENTLE (they are breakable!)
The fines related to Chromebooks reflect the cost to replace or repair. The fines are subject to increase or decrease based on the actual costs.
Check your Destiny account
Graduating Seniors are able to purchase their Chromebook and charger for only $20!
This offer is only available for graduating seniors ONLY.
All School Fines MUST be Cleared
Cash Only: We will only accept cash for this purchase. A receipt will be provided.
Students must submit a Chromebook Purchase Agreement at the time of the return or the sale.
What You Get:
- Your assigned Chromebook & charger
Keep in mind:
- The Chromebook is sold as is. No repairs will be made after graduation day.
- Students are responsible for all Chromebook-related fines incurred previous to purchase.
- Continuing seniors are NOT eligible to purchase their Chromebook until they are leaving GUHSD.
Removal from School Network: Your Chromebook will be automatically removed from the school network remotely by June 30.
- Once your Chromebook login screen changes, log in with a private @gmail.com email address.
- If you do not receive a generic login screen after June 30, call (619) 956-HELP
- Chromebook Issues? Basic Troubleshooting Tips
- Want to save everything on your Google Drive account? Transfer your Google Docs, Mail, etc. to a Gmail account. Learn how here. Your GUHSD account will be suspended on July 31.