Sterling After School
Registration for the 2021-2022 has begun. All registrations until the end of the year (Spring 2021) will be accepted without being put on a waiting list for the Fall.
**We are not accepting any more students for this school year. **
Our mission in the After School Program is to provide a quality after school experience where each child’s day is enriched through a variety of activities. We achieve this goal by providing homework assistance, computer lab time, recess, arts and crafts, interest sessions and a snack each day. Our staff is made up of experienced adults and college students, all of whom have prior experience working with children or are education majors in college. The safety and well being of each of our students is our top priority.
We are also known as a LiveWell Greenville After School Program. This means that there are certain guidelines that we follow to keep up this Certification. Here are our "House Rules" for this program.
Sterling School After School Program Wellness Policy
1. We serve a minimum of three fruits and vegetables a week for snack.
2. We offer continuous access to water with our filtered water fountain in the cafeteria.
3. We will provide at least two organized exercise sessions per week for students to encourage movement.
4. We offer at least 30 minutes of free play/recess time a day.
5. We do not allow tobacco use on our property.
6. We make sure that our staff follow our wellness policies and set the example for our students. If they are exposed to tobacco away from work, they must wash their hands and change their clothes to minimize third hand smoke exposure.
Hours of Operation: 2:15-6:00 PM Daily
After School Director
After School Office 355-4689 (please only use this number to leave me a message. I get the messages right away in my email.)
Front Office 355-4480
E-Mail Ms. Henry