Students will be selected using a rating scale based on a combination of the following criteria:
- Highest priority will be given to those students scoring a Level 4 or higher on FSA Math and ELA or the equivalent on other standardized tests.
- Grade Point Average of 3.0 or higher in Core Academic Subjects (Math, Science, LA/Reading and Social Studies).
- Exemplary Attendance and Discipline as shown on second nine weeks’ report card.
- One short essay response involving leadership, technology and/or critical thinking.
- One Teacher Recommendation from any of the student's current teachers.
Please note that meeting the basic eligibility requirements for entrance into Oak View's Technology Magnet does not ensure admission into the program. The decision of the selection committee will be final.