The CAAT Program
Center for Advanced Academics and Technology
Oak View Middle School | Newberry, FL
Welcome to Oak View!
The Center for Advanced Academics and Technology (CAAT) is a unique magnet program in Alachua County. Exciting things are happening here at Oak View Middle School, and we are proud to share them with you! We invite you to explore this website and learn more about our program to decide if the CAAT program is the right fit for your academic needs.
Open House 2018
If you were unable to join us for Open House, please click here to view a copy of the presentation. We also invite you to explore the rest of this website, where you can find bio's about our amazing faculty, portfolios from some of our talented students, and examples of the types of project-based learning that make the Oak View CAAT program so special. You can also get information about shadowing
2018 Important Dates
- Open House - January 18, 2018 @ 6:00pm in the Cafeteria
- Shadowing - January 19, 22, 29, 30, 31 and February 1, 2, 5 - 9, 2018
- Applications Due - February 9, 2018
- Acceptance Letters mailed (first round) - February 23, 2018
- Commitment Letters due (first round) - March 9, 2018
- 2nd round acceptance letters mailed - March 15
- 2nd round commitment letters due - March 21