Gentry Public SchoolsThe mission of Gentry Public Schools is to work with the Community in providing safe and successful educational experiences for each student.
District School Board Meetings
School Board meetings are held on the third Monday of each month, at the Pioneer Activities Center, Pioneer Lane, 7:00 pm
August Board Meeting: August 19, 2019 Pioneer Activities Center, Pioneer Lane, 7:00 pm
Lunch applications can be filled out at any time and have benefits for families and the school.
Lunch applications are available in the office at each campus.
A new lunch application should be filled out each year.
2019-2020 Traffic Flow Map
Take note at the changes to the flow of traffic
School Supplies Lists
Enrollment for Kindergarten 2019-2020 has officially begun.
Enrollment packets are available in the Primary school office.
Age requirement is five (5) years old on/before August 1, 2019.
The following documents are required to complete enrollment.
1) Please provide ONE of the following for proof of your child’s age.
- Birth Certificate,
- Statement by the local registrar certifying the child’s date of birth
- Statement by a county recorder certifying the child’s date of birth
- Attested baptismal certificate
- Affidavit of the date and place of birth by the child’s parent or guardian
- Affidavit of the date of birth from the hospital
- Previous school record
- United States military identification
2) Social Security Card/number OR the school can use a state assigned waiver number
3) Up-to-date Immunization Record
4) Physical dated within two (2) years of the first day of school.
5) Proof of residency within the Gentry School District boundaries OR if the family lives in another school district & parents have filed for a School Choice or Board to Board Transfer for the child, a copy of that paperwork must be provided.