The Career Center houses over one hundred college and career related books, periodicals and web resources for student use.
Here are just a few...
- Ten Things Employers Want You to Learn in College
- The Complete Guide to American Film Schools
- Career Paths in Psychology
- Top 100 Computer & Technical Careers
- Great Careers in Two Years
- Top 100 Health-Care Careers
- The Sports Industry
Click here to a complete list of books in the Career Center Library.
There is also a wealth of information online to help students (and parents) learn more about colleges and careers.
Check out the following websites:
- Major and Career Search
- CT Department of Labor - Job & Career Connection
- Exploring Career Information from the Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Occupational Outlook Handbook
- What can I do with this degree?
- CT Career Pathways http://www1.ctdol.state.ct.us/lmi/careerpaths.asp