🎉**400+ students, 2 waffle trucks, and 2 expos later, we had an amazing day! We hope everyone enjoyed the experience, and we look forward to the Forest Hills Science and Innovation Expo continuing to grow. Thank you!!**🎉
One Day, Two Options!
Science Expo (Grades 5-12)
Open for Grades 5-12
- Feedback from judges with the opportunity to move on to UC's regionals (if in groups of 2 or less.)
- Judging and structure is more formal than the Innovation Expo. Judges follow a specific rubric when evaluating projects.
Innovation Expo (Grades K-12)
Open for Grades K-12
- Informal feedback from judges, not scored by a rubric.
- Interest-based projects incorporating arts, sciences, and design thinking
- Want to learn more? Come to Spark Night! See flyer below.
What: Forest Hills Science and Innovation Expo
Description: The Forest Hills Science and Innovation Expo is a new spin on our Science Fair. The fair will include two parts for students to participate in, the Science Expo or the Innovation Expo.
When: Saturday, January 26, 2018
Where: Nagel Middle School
Time: 9 am - 12 pm
Need a quick overview? Watch the video below!
K-6 Are You Ready for Spark Night?! Learn more about the Innovation Expo by attending!
- K-6 opportunity to learn more about Innovation Expo project ideas through examples and hands-on activities created by Turpin and Anderson students!
- Open house format, come and go as you please!
- 11/27/18: K-6 Spark Night @ AHS (6:00-7:30 pm)
- 11/28/18: K-6 Spark Night @ THS (6:00-7:30 pm)