National Honor Society is a national organization that promotes involvement within the community and recognizes students that demonstrate excellence in character, leadership, scholarship, and service. Locally we host Cafe Night, help the Fife Scholarship Foundation host the Honor Grad Dinner, and also plan to take field trips and organize a college visit this year.
In order for you to join, you must meet the following requirements.
- Maintain a minimum 3.2 GPA
- Pay the $15 membership dues
- Have all fines and fees paid with the bookkeeper
- Sophomores MUST complete 10 community service hours by the induction deadline. Junior and senior members will need to complete 20 hours.
- Attend the induction ceremony
- Participate in the Honor Grad dinner
If you are interested in joining NHS, join us on the Remind app by using the code @fifenhs, or by texting the same code to 81010 to be alerted about meetings and other events. We also place announcements and reminders on our Instagram account which is also @fifenhs.We hope to see you at one of our upcoming meetings!!!