National Honor Society
Welcome to the Fife High School Nation Honor Society website. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact one of the officers or Mr. Giddings.
National Honor Society Induction
February 20, 2019
Columbia Junior High PAC
The ceremony begins at 6:30 pm; please be there no later than 6:00
The National Honor Society Induction is an important event in which you will receive a certificate stating that you are an official member of the society. It is required by the national organization.
- You must dress formally and appropriately! A nice dress or suit will be acceptable. It does not have to be over-the-top, but wear what you would to a nice event, and not to school.
- Ladies, please note you will be standing on a stage. Dress appropriately.
- Gentlemen, a suit is not required, but this might be a night to bust out that tie your aunt gave you.
- Members will receive a program in which their names are listed alphabetically. You will be separated by grade, and within those lines, you will stand/be seated according to how the names are listed in the program. Failure to do so may lead to someone else’s name being called as you stand awkwardly at the edge of the stage and ultimately to you putting someone else’s certificate up on your refrigerator.
- Your families are welcome to attend the induction.
- There will be light snacks and drinks afterward in the cafeteria area.
Quote of the Month
“Be the person who leads the action rather than follows the action”
― Riley Simpson
"Leadership is an action, not a position"
- Donald McGannon
"Leaders aren't born they are made. And they are made just like anything else, through hard work. And that's the price we'll have to pay to achieve that goal, or any goal"
- Vince Lombardi