henry clay student support


To request a School Counselor, Mental Health Specialist, School Social Worker, College and Career Readiness coach, academic advisor, or the Youth Services Center Coordinator:

For a district supported referral system for basic needs and social emotional/mental health needs:

For HCHS mental health support through School Social Worker Ms. Mason & District Mental Health Specialists Ms. Threats & Ms. Goldsmith-Mason: