The Family & Community Resource Centers are always in need of items to support children and families. The following items are always appreciated and can be dropped off at any of the Family & Community Resource Center locations.
- Shirts, pants, socks, underwear, jackets - new - children and youth sizes
- Shoes - new - children and youth sizes
- Individually wrapped snacks - crackers, granola bars, protein bars, etc.
- Nonperishable foods - canned tuna fish, high-protein soups and chili, macaroni and cheese, boxed meals, spaghetti sauce, peanut butter, jelly, cereal, etc.
- Toiletries and household items - toothbrushes, toothpaste, feminine hygiene items, toilet paper, soap, shampoo/conditioner, paper towels, laundry detergent, etc.
- Diapers and baby wipes
- School supplies and backpacks
- Art and craft supplies and board games
- Raffle prizes for family events
- Cash donations can be made online through the Evergreen School District Foundation. To earmark your donation for the FCRC Program, simply enter "FCRC Program" in the "Reference" section under "Additional Details" at https://secure.affinipay.com/pages/evergreen-school-district-114-foundation/payments
Feel free to contact your nearest Family & Community Resource Center to learn more about specific volunteer opportunities and ways you can support children and families in their school.
Interested in holding a fundraiser or donation drive to support the Family & Community Resource Center Program? To learn more about how you can partner with the Family & Community Resource Center Program, please contact FCRC Program Administrator, Melanie Green at email@example.com or (360) 604-4002.