ESU 10 PowerSchool
Working to build an empowered community!
Educational Service Unit 10, Kearney NE
Wayne Wiens Ellie Schroeder
Office 308.698.1996 Office 308.698.1997
Cell 402.806.0455 Cell 308.991.8122
We currently provide PowerSchool support to 36 school districts. We can help with anything from implementation and setup, to customizations, writing reports, and staff training. Our team strives for a quick turn-around with solutions on day-to-day problems that may arise.
Support Service Options:
$4,000 per for ESU 10 member schools ($4,400 for non-members) includes:
- Training and workshops for staff, teachers, and administrators
- Best effort remote and phone support for SIS related questions and issues
- Assistance with state and federal reports (ADVISER, CRDC, CDC)
- Assist with report creation and basic customizations
- Up to three (3) on-site school visits for training or support
- Support for consortium negotiated optional services and licensing
PowerSchool Server Hosting* (district managed)
- Combined App and DB Server for 0 to 3,000 students:
- Minimum specs - 8 vCPUs, 16 GB vRAM, 160 GB storage = $520 per year
- Recommended specs - 12 vCPUs, 32 GB vRAM, 350 GB storage = $1070 per year
- Two Server Solution for 3,000 to 7,000 students using recommended specs = $1940 per year
- App Server - 12 vCPUs, 32 GB vRAM, 100 GB storage
- DB Server - 12 vCPUs, 32 GB vRAM, 400 GB storage
Includes system snapshots and remote access for district tech contacts via a secure connection
PowerSchool Server Management (for hosted servers) - $750 per year
Includes 5 hours of tech support time for setup and regular application updates, storage for local and off-site data backups, regular OS updates and system monitoring and alerting. Management time beyond 5 hours will be billed at $85 per hour.
*May require an active school district Microsoft agreement for server CALs
Group purchases for software licenses are uniquely negotiated for the ESU 10 PowerSchool support service. This may require support staff to be the primary providers of the training and/or support. Software licenses are available without being part of the ESU 10 support consortium, however support options or customizations may be limited.
Custom Alerts Plugin by Marcia Brenner Associates (MBA)
Create district-wide or school-defined custom alerts for students
- 1st year = $150 plus $.43 per student
- Ongoing annual support = $.13 per student
Non-consortium members will receive initial Plugin setup and training for Custom Alerts, but ongoing support from ESU 10 and direct access to MBA support is not included with this license agreement.
E-collect Adaptive Data Management System by AccelaSchool
- 1 year = estimated $2.55 per student
- One-time cost = estimated $450 per district
Non-consortium members will receive initial installation and unlimited support from AccelaSchool and implementation will be performed for all participating districts, not individually. AccelaSchool and/or ESU 10 will provide training opportunities for all participating districts but non-consortium members will be responsible for all custom and flex form development.