Helpful Hints for Virtual Conference Attendees
You will NOT select the sessions you want to watch when registering. You WILL be able to choose sessions on June 19-20.
You will access this event through Region 13's ecampus system.
- Log into e-Campus
- Find the workshop listing in your Current Workshop List.
- Click "Launch" to the right of the listing.
Note: Select one session for each day and time slot.
Other sessions not selected can be viewed from 6/25/19 - 8/30/2019 for content, but no credit.
Day 1 | Wednesday | June 19 | AM Sessions
9 - 10 AM | Keynote
- Should I Bring Brownies to the ARD? | Sarah Barnes
10:15 -11:45 AM Sessions
- Behavior Strategies to Increase Student Engagement | Lynne Hyman & Leah Waheed
- Roll into Reading with Literacy-Based Motor Activities | Deborrah Gauntlett, Diana Hiebeler, & Forrest Hancock
Day 1 | Wednesday | June 19 |PM Sessions
1:00-1:45 PM Sessions
- Building Beginning Writers: Share Predictable Chart Writing | Stephanie Wright, Denise Szymczak, & Jennifer Philbrook
- Loving Literacy through Cooking and Sensory Exploration | Cheryl Flink & Matt White
2:00-2:45 PM Sessions
- Dive into Curriculum to Organize Your Lesson Plans for Secondary Students with Intellectual Disabilities | Andrea Patton-Reedy
- Let's Break It Down | Katlyn Wilkerson
3:00-3:45 PM Sessions
- Mindfulness and Trauma | Tammy Cowen
- Fun Motor Labs and Motor Break Ideas | Laura Kroll
Day 2 | Thursday | June 20 - 9 AM - 4 PM
- Inclusive Strategies, AT, and Peer Supports for Students with Low Incidence Disabilities | Erin Sheldon, M.Ed.
- Let's Open a Can of Worms-Sexuality, Safety and Disabilities | Barbara Hobbs, Education Specialist, ESC Region 16
- "WHERE THE WILD THINGS ARE" Songs and Strategies to Support Young Children with Challenging Behaviors | Anne Meeker, PhD, MT-BC