See you at #ELMLEValencia!
ELMLE returns to the beautiful south of Spain in 2019. Our theme this year is "The Art and Science of Middle School." Join us in Valencia from January 24-26, 2019 at the historic Las Arenas Resort Hotel for a rejuvenating weekend of inspiration, networking, and collaboration with other passionate Middle School educators like you!
Check out Culture Trip's 15 Reasons you Should Visit Valencia Once in your Lifetime!
Connect with the teacher and main speaker presenters on the Whova Conference App!
Budapest | 2020
The ELMLE Steering Committee is preparing for another great conference in Budapest in 2020. It will be our third conference in the Pearl of the Danube. Plan to join us January 23-25, 2020!
What Our Teachers Say
- "Learning and connecting with others at ELMLE is one of the highlights of my year. I love to be able to share my practice and learn from my like-minded educators."
- "The smaller conference size creates a warm and collegial atmosphere. It's definitely one of the best conferences I know of today."
- "It's brilliant to have these organisations (NWEA MAP, IBO MYP) present at the conference and us not having to do two conferences."
- "Rosalind's opening keynote was fantastic. She is a dynamic speaker and her knowledge of adolescents and the issues of social media were spot on."
- "The presenters were personable and knowledgeable and did a great job of balancing information and activities with time to process, reflect, and integrate into our own units."
- "The speakers and the variety of teacher presenters provided easy, useable tools for immediate implementation in the classroom."
The European League for Middle Level Education
ELMLE is a non-profit organization dedicated to promoting middle level education. Founded in 1986, ELMLE is an international affiliate of the United States’ Association for Middle Level Education (AMLE).
ELMLE’s global membership comprises schools and individuals in Europe, and includes members from such countries as the United States, South Africa, India and China. A ten-member steering committee, elected by its diverse membership, organizes its annual European educational conference.
The European League for Middle Level Education is dedicated to inspiring administrators and teachers of young adolescents to improve their knowledge and professional practices which promote positive student learning. Our main task is to sponsor an annual conference for middle level educators.
Association for Middle Level Education
AMLE is our parent organization. If your school is an ELMLE member school, you are also an AMLE member, and you have access to all of their resources and benefits. Check out www.amle.org to access them.
AMLE also hosts an annual conference. Head to Nashville, TN for three days of innovation, creativity, and inspiration at the 46th Annual Conference for Middle Level Education. Save the date: Nov 7-9, 2019! You can also submit a proposal to present. See the AMLE.ORG website for more details!