Budapest | 2020
The ELMLE Steering Committee is preparing for another great conference in Budapest in 2020. It will be our third conference in the Pearl of the Danube. Plan to join us January 23-25, 2020!
Check out why Budapest was just named Europe's Best Destination!
Valencia | 2019
We had a great time at #ELMLEValencia! Check out the hashtag and follow us on Twitter (@ELMLENews) to join the conversation.
You can find documents and information about The Art and Science of Middle School here.
What Our Teachers Say
- "It's such a welcoming, supportive community of MS educators, and I appreciated being able to make connections to other people who work in middle school...A perfect size to interact and work with fellow educators."
- "I left feeling inspired with renewed determination. I enjoyed the entire conference, from lectures to networking...the amazing culture of friendliness, collaboration, great humour, fabulous people."
- "It was lovely to have reflection and planning time to set goals...great balance in terms of topics between well-being, multilingualism, leadership, and sexuality education."
- "I really value the ability to resync my thinking back to what is best for my students. We, as teachers, always get caught up in all of the clutter and noise of educational expectations. It is always good to go to a conference with your colleagues and your principals to have our lens refocused back to really what is best for our kids."
- "It's brilliant to have these organisations (NWEA MAP, IBO MYP) present at the conference and us not having to do two conferences."
- "The speakers and the variety of teacher presenters provided easy, useable tools for immediate implementation in the classroom."
The European League for Middle Level Education
ELMLE is a non-profit organization dedicated to promoting middle level education. Founded in 1986, ELMLE is an international affiliate of the United States’ Association for Middle Level Education (AMLE).
ELMLE’s global membership comprises schools and individuals in Europe, and includes members from such countries as the United States, South Africa, India and China. A ten-member steering committee, elected by its diverse membership, organizes its annual European educational conference.
The European League for Middle Level Education is dedicated to inspiring administrators and teachers of young adolescents to improve their knowledge and professional practices which promote positive student learning. Our main task is to sponsor an annual conference for middle level educators.
Association for Middle Level Education
Registration is open for the annual AMLE conference, and ELMLE Members receive a $50 discount by using the discount code A19BD. Head to Nashville, TN from Nov 7-9, 2019 for three days of innovation, creativity, and inspiration at the 46th Annual Conference for Middle Level Education! See the AMLE.ORG website for more details!
AMLE is our parent organization. If your school is an ELMLE member school, you are also an AMLE member, and you have access to all of their resources and benefits. Check out www.amle.org to access them.