Siebert elementary Counselor
Parenting classes and help when times get tough:
- Use Open Door in Cisco-https://www.supportopendoor.org/
- Currently, The Open Door offers a variety of classes both spiritual and non-Biblical based for individuals, couples and groups of parents. These classes include: GED, finances, parenting, single parenting, pregnancy, healthy relationships, and mental/emotional health. We provide pregnancy testing and limited sonograms for all women. We also offer counseling for abortion vulnerable mothers.
- Children and teens can take classes including anger management, leadership and financial planning.
- Anyone who takes a class at The Open Door receives coupons to spend in our Children’s Boutique. All of our clients receive monthly assistance of diapers and clothing for their children.
- Currently, we are considering adding ESL classes, Mom’s club, and Mom/Tot classes. However, we want to tailor our offerings to meet the needs of students.
- Domestic Violence and Crisis needs?-https://www.eastlandcrisis.org/