Belvidere High School
Welcome to Belvidere High School
Please scroll down to find all sorts of helpful information
The Student Services Department at BHS consists of school counselors, the school psychologist, and school social worker. All students are assigned a school counselor based on their last name, who will assist students with the following:
- Course planning
- Assistance with researching careers and colleges
- Social-emotional concerns
- Academic Advising
The mission of the Belvidere High School Counseling Department is to empower all learners through social-emotional, career, and academic development to achieve personal excellence.
More information on Student Services staff can be found by clicking on Staff Profiles to the left.
- Mr. Jon Young (Student Last Names A-Gal); (815) 547-4809, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mrs. Elizabeth Hoerchler (Student Last Names Gam-L); (815) 547-4183, email@example.com
- Mrs. Alicia Gomory (Student Last Names M-RI & ELL Students); (815) 547-4162; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mrs. Michelle Eklund (Student Last Names Rj-Z); (815) 547-4552; email@example.com
- Mrs. Michelle Helgeson - (815) 547-7973; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mrs. Leigh Ann Walbaum - (815) 547-4428; email@example.com
- Mrs. Lynn Saso - (815) 547-4635; firstname.lastname@example.org
To request a transcript please click here: Transcript Request Form
**Many colleges and universities will be visiting BHS this year to speak with seniors, juniors, and sophomores interested in learning more about them. Please click on "College Rep Visits" above to see a calendar of what colleges will be visiting on what day.**
Fall College Field Trip -- Northern Illinois University and Aurora University, Wednesday, September 26, 2018
We are excited to offer our fall field trip to two great schools -- Northern Illinois University and Aurora University. This trip will be open to seniors and juniors only and we can take a maximum of 45 students. This trip will be a wonderful opportunity for students to see the difference between a large, public university and a small, private university so they can get a better idea of what would be a better fit for them. Sign-up for the field trip will begin shortly after we return to school on August 21st. Please contact Mr. Young at (815) 547-4809 or email@example.com with any questions.