Nano Interfaces Group
- 8/04/2019: Luca Sorridente joins the group as an Erasmus+ student: welcome!
- 31/03/2019: Vladimir leaves the group: Good luck with your future career!
- 10-14/12/2018: Paolo Canepa from the Department of Physics at the University of Genova visits our group for a week during which he will perform experiments with Vladimir on phosphonate monolayers.
- 5/12/2018: Christoph, Mischa and Grace publish a collaborative paper with Kristin Bauer & Fred Wurm on ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces entitled "Interfacial Conformation of Hydrophilic Polyphosphoesters Affects Blood Protein Adsorption" ! DOI: 10.1021/acsami.8b17146
- 21-22/11/2018: School "Proteins @ Interfaces". Here you can find more information!
Christoph & Vladimir presented posters!
Dr. Grazia Gonella
Max-Planck Institute for Polymer Research
55128 Mainz, Germany
Office: Rm 2.411
tel: +49 (0)6131 379-164
fax: +49 (0)6131 379-360