69 Harestane Road
tel: 01382 436 170
School Leadership and Pastoral team
For general concerns, complaints and/or compliments, your first point of contact should be with your child’s guidance teacher.
Please feel free to contact us via the school phone number and email address above and we will respond as soon as possible.
Contacting the Guidance Team:
· Balgay House - Ms S Flynn (Principal Teacher Guidance) firstname.lastname@example.org
· Craigowl House - Mr C McArtney (Principal Teacher Guidance) email@example.com
· Kinpurney House - Miss B Lindsay (Principal Teacher Guidance) firstname.lastname@example.org
· Law House - Mrs T Sinclair (Principal Teacher Guidance) email@example.com
· Developing the Young Workforce - Mrs C Collin (Principal Teacher Guidance) Contact through the school office or pupils can contact Mrs Collin through their glow email accounts.
Pupils receive a comprehensive careers service within the school either in discussion with their guidance teacher and/or by making an appointment with one of our friendly Careers officers. Information can also be found in the Library about university and Further Education courses, University open days and possible apprenticeships.
Contact them at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Contacting the Senior Leadership Team
If you would like to contact any of the Team below, or indeed any other member of staff, contact them through the School office on 01382 436170 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
At Baldragon Academy, our Depute Headteachers have house responsibilities and work in collaboration with the Principal Teacher of Guidance. These are:
· Balgay House – Ms A Innes (Depute Headteacher)
· Craigowl House – Mrs S Lowe (Depute Headteacher)
· Kinpurney House - Mrs H Ross (Acting Depute Headteacher)
· Law House – Mr M Montgomery (Acting Depute Headteacher)
Our Business Manager is Ms L Casey. Ms Casey is also our school's community liaison.
Every member of our school community is encouraged to follow the Twitter feeds - @BaldragonAcad and @DundeeCouncil. This is often the quickest way to receive information and updates as they happen. You don’t need to have a Twitter account to view ‘tweets’, you can do this from any web browser by going to the Twitter homepage and searching by name.