Roxborough Primary & Intermediate
Gifted and Talented
Welcome to RXPI's Gifted and Talented site. Here, you will find GT announcements and resources useful for parents and teachers. At the top of the site, you will see dropdown boxes to help you navigate through the site when looking for general information and resources or information specific to either the primary or intermediate school's Gifted and Talented Program. Feel free to contact RXP's GT Facilitator, Heather Groff, or RXI's GT Facilitator, Allison Rothwell, if you have specific questions or resources to share. Contact information is at the bottom of this home page.
- This site is a work in progress, and while we hope to add many helpful resources, we know that parents and classroom teachers may have additional resources that could benefit all of us. Please use this LINK to share other resources you've found to be helpful.
Gifted Children's Bill of Rights:
You have a right to
- know about your giftedness.
- learn something new everyday.
- be passionate about your talent area without apologies.
- have an identity beyond your talent area.
- feel good about your accomplishments.
- make mistakes.
- seek guidance in the development of your talent.
- have multiple peer groups and a variety of friends.
- choose which of your talent areas you wish to pursue.
- not to be gifted at everything.
Written by Del Siegle (NAGC President, 2007 - 2009)
Roxborough Primary (Heather Groff - Gifted Facilitator)
Phone: (303) 387 - 6000
Fax: (303) 387 - 6001
Roxborough Intermediate (Allison Rothwell - Gifted Facilitator)
Phone: (303) 387 - 7600
Fax: (303) 387 - 7601