Welcome to Mrs. Wilson's Nurses Corner!
I am excited for the 2021-2022school year at DES!!! Please visit my site for up to date school related topics and pertinent health information.
Health care assistance for vaccines and Physicals :
Kathleen Wilson -BS, ADN, RN, NCSN
Phone 508-943-3351 extension 625
Dudley Elementary School
16 School St.
Dudley, MA 01571
Some important reminders for the start of school
1. All new students must have all immunizations up to date and a current physical exam (within the last year,) to start school.
2. If your child is ill please keep them home. Examples of illness's that your child should stay home: Fever of 100.0 or more, vomiting , diarrhea, rash of unknown origin.
3. Please communicate with me any illness your child may have.
4. Please do not ever send medication into school with your child. This includes cough drops. If your child needs any medication while at school: prescription or over the counter, please contact me to make arrangements and have the proper paper work filled out.
5. Physical exams are required upon entry to Kindergarten, 3rd grade, 7th grade and 10th grade.