Welcome to Mrs. Wilson's Nurses Corner! I am excited for the 2017-2018 school year at DES!!! Please visit my site for up to date school related topics.
We will begin 3rd Grade screenings for hearing, vision, heights and weights December 8, 2017. If you do not want this state mandated screening please email me. If you child does not pass you will receive a referral letter home.
Due to an underwhelming response, the mobile dentist will be rescheduled to further notice. We will inform families when a new date is scheduled.
Some important reminders for the start of school
1. All new students must have all immunizations up to date and a current physical exam (within the last year,) to start school.
2. If your child is ill please keep them home. Examples of illness's that your child should stay home: Fever of 100.0 or more, vomiting , diarrhea, rash of unknown origin.
3. Please communicate with me any illness your child may have.
4. Please do not ever send medication into school with your child. This includes cough drops. If your child needs any medication while at school: prescription or over the counter, please contact me to make arrangements and have the proper paper work filled out.
5. Physical exams are required upon entry to Kindergarten, 3rd grade, 7th grade and 10th grade.