Welcome to Mrs. Wilson's Nurses Corner! I am excited for the 2018-2019 school year at DES!!! Please visit my site for up to date school related topics.
In accordance with the state law, your child is required to have a physical examination completed for 3rd grade. Please forward this medical documentation to the school nurse if it has been completed. Dr. Jean-Guillaume Rock will be offering a no-cost school physical exam on April 3, 2019. Please contact the school nurse if you would like to take advantage of this.
Mobile dentist has been CANCELLED Due to low participation rate.
Some important reminders for the start of school
1. All new students must have all immunizations up to date and a current physical exam (within the last year,) to start school.
2. If your child is ill please keep them home. Examples of illness's that your child should stay home: Fever of 100.0 or more, vomiting , diarrhea, rash of unknown origin.
3. Please communicate with me any illness your child may have.
4. Please do not ever send medication into school with your child. This includes cough drops. If your child needs any medication while at school: prescription or over the counter, please contact me to make arrangements and have the proper paper work filled out.
5. Physical exams are required upon entry to Kindergarten, 3rd grade, 7th grade and 10th grade.