Have you signed up for Remind? The BEST way to know when upcoming tests and projects are approaching! Sign up to receive text messages or email updates.
Did you notice the different tabs in the top right corner? Links to Bellwork, Retake information, lesson plans, etc!
Welcome to 7th grade!
Units of Study:
Science is piloting 2 different curriculum sources:
- Discovery Education: Unit 1, Matter All Around
- McGraw Hill, California Inspire: Unit 2, The Changing Earth
Other topics this year:
- Earth resources: Renewable/Non-renewable resources, human impact
- Ecosystems: Energy flow, biodiversity
- Additional Chemistry
Recommended Daily Supplies:
- Science Folder or Section in Binder
- At least 2 pencils with erasers; extra lead if needed
- At least 2 blue or black ink pens
- 1 red pen (for correcting)
- Colored Pencils or markers (The Crayola Twistables are great! No sharpener needed)
- Loose-Leaf Binder Paper
- Tape, small pencil sharpener, gluestick, stapler, small scissors are all helpful to have
"What the New Year brings to you will depend a great deal on what you bring to the New Year."