South Street School
Mrs. Carmen Vargas-Guevara
129 South St, Danbury, CT 06810
Phone: (203) 797-4789 Attendance: (203) 790-2867
Fax: (203) 830-6587
Regular Day: 8:55-3:25
One Hour Early Release: 8:55-2:25
Planned Early Dismissal: 8:55-1:25
Emergency Early Dismissal: 8:55-12:25
Two Hour Delay: 10:55-3:25
Our doors open at 8:30, students must be in class by 8:55.
- Tuesday, January 15 - Early Release 2:25 pm.
- Monday, January 21 - No School. Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Day.
- Wednesday, January 23 - 5th Grade Field Trip to Bridgeport Hockey game.
- Monday, January 28 - Westside Middle School Visit 5th Grade 9:15am.
- Tuesday, January 29 - Early Release 2:25 pm. PTO Meeting 6:30 pm.
Please remember to wear your Spirit Wear (school colors) every Friday!
The first meeting of the new year will be Tuesday, January 29th at 6:30. Please join us!
THANK YOU for supporting SSS PTO's Yankee Candle Fundraiser. It was a great success!
Mabel’s Labels are personalized, peel & stick, super-durable labels that safely go in the laundry, dishwasher and microwave. They’re loved by parents & kids alike. And they’re perfect for labelling all of your kids’ stuff – from shoes & clothes to water bottles, lunch boxes, backpacks and more!
Directions to get to Mabel’s Labels Website
- Go to this website address- campaigns.mabelslabels.com
- Click on Select under Select Your School/Organization
3. Choose South Street Elementary School (Danbury). from the dropdown menu.
4. Click on- CLICK HERE TO BUY
5. Select and create your labels! Standard shipping is FREE!
6. You know you are supporting our fundraiser if at the top of the page it says- You are supporting: South Street Elementary School (Danbury)
Thank You For Your Support, SSS PTO
Simple directions from I-84E and I-84W:
Turn right onto Main St/CT-53 S.
Turn left onto South St/CT-53.
129 SOUTH STREET is on the left.
Disclaimer: The South Street School webmaster seeks to ensure that all content and information published at this website is current and accurate. In addition, the webmaster cannot be held responsible for the contents of any externally linked pages or individual teacher sites.
Updated: November 14, 2018