South Street School
Mrs. Carmen Vargas-Guevara
129 South St, Danbury, CT 06810
Phone: (203) 797-4789 Attendance: (203) 790-2867
Fax: (203) 830-6587
Regular Day: 8:55-3:25
One Hour Early Release: 8:55-2:25
Planned Early Dismissal: 8:55-1:25
Emergency Early Dismissal: 8:55-12:25
Two Hour Delay: 10:55-3:25
Our doors open at 8:30, students must be in class by 8:55.
- Tuesday, April 24 - WCSU play "Wilde Tales" in the cafeteria 10:30 Whole School.
- Thursday, April 26 - Len Cabral Storytelling Assembly: K-2 9:10, 3-5 10:10 in Gym.
- Friday, April 27 - 3rd Grade Field Trip to Charlotte's Web 11:30am; Spirit Day.
- Monday, April 30 - SBAC ELA Practice Test 10:30am.
- Friday, May 5 - 4th Grade Field Trip to Connecticut Science Center.
- Tuesday, May 8 - Kindergarten Screening.
- Tuesday, May 8 - Friday, May 18 - SBAC Testing for Grades 3, 4, 5.
- Wednesday, May 9 - Walking School Bus; Teacher Appreciation Day.
Please remember to wear your Spirit Wear (school colors) every Friday!
Hi South Street School Friends & Family!
I'm hoping you can take a moment to help us raise funds for a great cause. It's a win-win; you order beautiful products & South Street School meets their fundraising goal.
Every order counts, and supporting us is easy. Shop online today! Just use our fundraiser ID 61050 or at http://www.mixedbagdesigns.com/south-street-school
The next PTO meeting will be Tuesday, April 3rd at 8:00pm.
Check out our new sticker machine! Students, staff, and parents can purchase stickers - 50¢ each.
Simple directions from I-84E and I-84W:
Turn right onto Main St/CT-53 S.
Turn left onto South St/CT-53.
129 SOUTH STREET is on the left.
Disclaimer: The South Street School webmaster seeks to ensure that all content and information published at this website is current and accurate. In addition, the webmaster cannot be held responsible for the contents of any externally linked pages or individual teacher sites.
Updated: March 5, 2018