South Street School
Mrs. Carmen Vargas-Guevara
129 South St, Danbury, CT 06810
Phone: (203) 797-4789 Attendance: (203) 790-2867
Fax: (203) 830-6587
Regular Day: 8:55-3:25
One Hour Early Release: 8:55-2:25
Planned Early Dismissal: 8:55-1:25
Emergency Early Dismissal: 8:55-12:25
Two Hour Delay: 10:55-3:25
Our doors open at 8:30, students must be in class by 8:55.
- Monday, May 21 - Friday, May 25 - SBAC Testing continues for Grades 3, 4, 5.
- Monday, May 21 - Interims go home.
- Thursday, May 24 - Grade 2 Field Trip
- Friday, May 25 - FULL DAY OF SCHOOL!
- Monday, May 28 - No School, Memorial Day
- Tuesday, May 29 - Last PTO Meeting 6pm
- Wednesday, May 30 - District Track Meet
- Tuesday, June 4 - Han Dol Martial Arts Demo 9:30am
Please remember to wear your Spirit Wear (school colors) every Friday!
Last PTO Meeting of the Year is May 29th at 6pm! Please come join us!
Hi South Street School Friends & Family!
I'm hoping you can take a moment to help us raise funds for a great cause. It's a win-win; you order beautiful products & South Street School meets their fundraising goal.
Every order counts, and supporting us is easy. Shop online today! Just use our fundraiser ID 61050 or at http://www.mixedbagdesigns.com/south-street-school
Simple directions from I-84E and I-84W:
Turn right onto Main St/CT-53 S.
Turn left onto South St/CT-53.
129 SOUTH STREET is on the left.
Disclaimer: The South Street School webmaster seeks to ensure that all content and information published at this website is current and accurate. In addition, the webmaster cannot be held responsible for the contents of any externally linked pages or individual teacher sites.
Updated: March 5, 2018