The Alternative Center
ACE Loaner Laptop Team! Come sign out a device and continue learning!
Laptop Day 3: Friday March 27th at ACE 8 a.m. to 10 a.m
Laptop Day 2: Thursday March 26th at ACE 8 a.m to 11
Laptop Day 1: Monday March 23rd at ACE 8 a.m. to 11
Calendar & important dates
COVID-19 & School Break Info
Distance Learning Attendance Reporting
- Each day, your teacher will post a question in Google Classroom for each class you are scheduled to see.
2. The question will be: "Are you present?" The ONLY answer option you will provide is "Yes".
3. This question will be posted by 9:00 am with the DAY and DATE in each question. Students have until 11:59 pm to respond.
4. It should look like this "Monday March 30 - Are you present?"
5. On the following day, your teacher will check the question to see who did NOT reply.Students who did not answer the question will be marked "ABU" for the previous day.
6. If your student cannot attend school that day you should call 203-797-4762 so that we can record your student’s attendance accurately.
Announcements & Special Events
Create your own Powerschool Parent Portal Account using this link for support (includes video tutorials in Spanish, Portuguese, and English
Community Events & Resources
Helpful Quick Links
Create your own powerschool parent portal account using this link
ACE Twitter Page https://twitter.com/acedanbury
CELEBRATING over 40 YEARS OF EXCELLENCE
ACE VISION STATEMENT
At the Alternative Center for Excellence, a high school of choice, students develop intellectual, social, emotional, and personal skills necessary for success in a 21st Century global society.
ACE MISSION STATEMENT
At the Alternative Center for Excellence, we educate, empower, and engage students every day.