My mini Australian Shepherd, Oliver.
I'm so excited and honored to be your teacher this year. This is my second year at Canyon, it's my 13th year teaching overall. I love the energy and thinking of 6th graders and know we can SOAR far together.
We will be exploring math concepts based on the beliefs that...
- EVERYONE can learn math at the highest levels
- Depth is more important than speed
- Mistakes make your brain grow
- Questions are really important
- Math is about connections and communication
- Math is about creativity and making sense
- Math class is about learning, not performing
I look forward to guiding and sharing in your discoveries.
I’m here to help--I know you can be successful.
Here's my 2019-20 supply list for those who are ready to start Back to School shopping!
NOTE: I don't post/update information on this website. Homework assignments, helpful links, and announcements will be posted on Google Classroom.
Check out our syllabus for more information about the year and log in to Google Classroom daily.
PARENTS--ask your child for his/her Google Classroom login information so you can stay connected!