Regional Bottled Water Program for Central Coast Households
What the program offers:
- Reusable 5-gallon bottled waters delivered to your home every two weeks at no cost!
- A manual drinking water bottle pump
This program provides an immediate source of safe drinking water for low-income households that rely on contaminated drinking water wells through a bottled water delivery service.
IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHERE YOUR DRINKING WATER COMES FROM OR IF IT IS CONTAMINATED:
Contact Community Water Center at 831-288-0450. We can help you:
- Identify where your drinking water comes from.
- Determine if there is current information on your water quality.
- If not, arrange for a free well testing through a state-funded program.
You may contact us Monday - Friday, 9 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. If you call outside of these business hours, please leave a message.
Counties where the program is available:
San Luis Obispo