Dear Grade 2 Families, Due to the rainy/windy weather forecast for tomorrow and Friday, we have made the decision to postpone our field trip to Robert Cotton Park. We will be rescheduling the trip for next Tuesday, October 20. Kind regards, Grade Two Team
***Dear Grade 2 Families, Due to the rainy/windy weather forecast for tomorrow and Friday, we have made the decision to postpone our field trip to Robert Cotton Park. We will be rescheduling the trip for next Tuesday, October 20.
Kind regards, Grade Two Team
Monday, Oct. 12th
I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend! I look forward to hearing all about it tomorrow.
This week the Grade 2 English classes will be walking to Robert Cotton Park on Thursday, October 15th for our seasonal field trip! We will leave first thing in the morning and return for lunch at the school. If it is raining, we plan to go the following day. If you haven't done so already please sign and return permission slip asap. Thanks!
(Raindate: Friday, Oct. 16th)
Important Dates:
October 5 - Home & School Meeting - 6PM
October 7 - Walk to School Day (more info to come)
October 8 - Picture Day (All English classes and Grade 2 French Immersion classes)
October 9 - Picture Day (All Kindergarten French classes and Grade 1 French classes)
Grade 2 English Classes Field Trip to Cotton Park- Thursday, October 15th- more information on this field trip will be sent home.
October 12 - Thanksgiving Day (no classes)
November 5/6- Convention
November 11- Remembrance Day
November 16- Report Card Day (no classes)