Welcome to the new website of the Central Florida Chapter of the Florida Surveying and Mapping Society, or as we affectionately call is CFCFSMS or the Great Central Florida Chapter!
We are the 2017-2018 Large Chapter of the Year for the Florida Surveying and Mapping Society!!
The election Results are In!
The first ballot results are here.
The results for the 2018-2019 Slate of officers are as follows:
- President-Elect (Tie) Sam Hall and Eric Cain
- Vice President-Ralph Nieto
- Secretary-Chris Laberge
- Treasurer-Hank Hanson
- Directors-Christy Graves, Ryan Johnson and Jim Mazurak
- Associate Director-Heather Krick
The President-Elect Run-Off results are here.
- The President-Elect is Sam Hall
Get ready for the chapter Bar-B-Que and picnic at Bear Lake Park in Apopka.
October 27, 2018