Call for Participation
Deadline for Application Part 1: 29 October 2018 (extended hard deadline) Deadline for Application Part 2: 26 November 2018
ERL Emergency Competition: 18-23 February 2019
The Call for Participation is open. Applicant teams must send an email to erl.emergency [at] catec [dot] aero before the first deadline (October 29th) with the following attachments:
- Team Information Form
- Team Match Form (for single-domain teams that need to match another team)
- Vehicle Specification Form (one per vehicle): land vehicle form / air vehicle form
For the second Application Deadline (November 26th), teams must also send an email to erl.emergency [at] catec [dot] aero attaching the following additional material:
- Scenario Application Paper (describing how teams plan to tackle the TBM/FBMs).
- Letter of Intent (LOI) regarding liability and insurance.
- Photograph & Video Release Form signed by each of the team members.
Payment of a non-refundable registration fee.
- Robots validation (videos can be sent via cloud-based file transfer services):
- Air: description of the aerial system and videos, as specified in the requirements for aerial robots.
- Land: a video showing the robot driving in an “8” shaped path.
Teams will be selected for participation based on:
- Team research quality, as measured from the provided information.
- Number of available slots for team participation in the tournament. Double domain teams (Land+Air) will have priority over single domain teams. If you are a single domain team, please fill the 'Team Match Form' and the organization will help you match with another single domain team.