Call for Participation
Deadline for Application Part 1:
12 29 October 2018 (extended hard deadline)
Deadline for Application Part 2: November 2018
Qualification announcement: December 2018
ERL Emergency Competition: 18-23 February 2019
The Call for Participation is now open. Applicant teams must send an email to erl.emergency [at] catec [dot] aero before the first deadline (October
12th 29th) with the following attachments:
- Team Information Form
- Team Match Form (for single-domain teams that need to match another team)
- Vehicle Specification Form (one per vehicle): land vehicle form / air vehicle form
For the second Application Deadline (exact date will be announced soon), teams must provide additional documents:
- Scenario Application Paper (describing how the team plan to tackle the TBM/FBMs). To be provided soon.
- Letter of Intent (LOI) regarding liability and insurance. To be provided soon.
- Photograph & Video release form signed by each of the team members. To be provided soon.
- Payment of a non-refundable registration fee. Details will be provided soon.
- Robots validation:
- Air: documentation and videos as described in the requirements for aerial robots.
- Land: a video showing the robot driving in an “8” shaped path.
Teams will be selected for participation based on:
- Team research quality, as measured from the provided information.
- Number of available slots for team participation in the tournament. Double domain teams (Land+Air) will have priority over single domain teams. If you are a single domain team, please fill the 'Team Match Form' and the organization will help you match with another single domain team.