If you stop growing today, you stop teaching tomorrow.
-Teaching to Change Lives by Dr. Howard Hendricks
Technical resources and support for teachers.
Welcome to the help site for technology integration at Christian Academy of Louisville. We hope you are able to find help and ideas for your classroom here. As always, your friendly tech integrators are only a phone call/email/text message/bat signal away. We love to help!
What you'll find on this site:
- Training for DyKnow, our new management tool for student Chromebooks in your classroom
- Help on using Kami in Canvas
- Overview of Canvas for new teachers
- Instructions for using Unicheck in Canvas
- Overview of FACTS with how to take attendance, send emails and the elementary gradebook
- A few Google basics and some specifics for gmail
PLUS- there is a student version of these same resources! Need to give your students directions for something? Have them check out THIS site!
Why do we emphasize the use of technology in schools so much? Our world is constantly changing, so much so, that a recent report from Dell claims that 85% of jobs in 2030 haven't even been created yet. How do we prepare students for jobs that we can't even yet imagine?
The SAMR model gives teachers scaffolding to build technology integration into their curriculum.