"The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten"
At Carolina Bomanite, we not only understand the construction process, but we also understand the planning process. For us, working not only at the design stage, but right on through to the final day is what we do. As a Hardscape Contractor, we install what your customer sees. Image is everything, and when it comes to the "face" of your building or project, why put this critical scope in the hands of an unqualified sub-contractor. Since 1974 we have installed thousands of projects throughout the Southeast. We get it, you have a budget and you don't like cost overruns. By involving us in the design phase, we can provide preliminary budgets, offer value engineering alternatives or review partial drawings for roadblocks that could have significant impact on your projects timetable. See why the areas largest Architectural firms specify Carolina Bomanite as the "preferred" installer of choice!
- CATS Blue Line Extension - Installed all 11 platforms starting from 9th st. to UNCC Charlotte
- CATS Parking Garages - Installed the Arch. ext. concrete at JW Clay, Sugar Creek and UCB stations
- First Ward Park - Installed the splash pad colored concrete and int. flooring at Comm. room
- Friends Of Hickory - Installed exposed art splashpad for community playground
- Triangle Shooting Academy - 9000sf interior chemically stained floor and stamped front entrance