This course provides a basic introduction to Microsoft Word and Google Docs. We will discuss the similarities and differences between these products and how to use them more effectively.
- Learn how to use styles
- Learn how to automatically generate a Table Of Content
- Learn how to create references and automatically insert a bibliography
- Learn how to use character, paragraph, section, and document level formatting
- Learn how to use mail-merge to create form letters and personalized bulk emails
- Learn how section breaks and page breaks work
- Learn how to work with headers and footers
- Learn how to use templates to quickly create stunning documents
You are welcome to bring your own device, or Canyon ISD will provide devices with Microsoft Word already installed.
The class will be taught by Chief Technology Officer (Michael Keough) and Director of Digital Innovation (Chris Norton)