Breakfast and Lunch Menus have been posted! Please check out our "Families" tab.

Click image above for hard-copy application

Free-reduced Meal Application

Online Free-Reduced Meal Application will be available on Aug. 1, 2021

P-EBT Round 3

Is your student eligible to receive a P-EBT card? CLICK the button below to find out!

P-EBT Flyer

P-EBT FAQ - Round 3


Director of School Nutrition

Todd Crumbacker


Stephanie Norris

Program Assistant Meal Benefit Eligibility & Meal Payment Systemsstephanie.norris@bullitt.kyschools.us502-869-8052

Annette Murphy

Administrative AssistantSNS Program Operationsannette.murphy@bullitt.kyschools.us502-869-8051

Michelle Loudermilk

Administrative AssistantAccounts-payablemichelle.loudermilk@bullitt.kyschools.us502-869-8053

School payments made easy!

Click the image to get started!

Online payments are a simple, safe and secure way to make payments to your students account 24 hours a day at your convenience.

USDA Nondiscrimination Statement

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at:, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992.

Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:

(1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture

Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights

1400 Independence Avenue, SW

Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;

(2) fax: (202) 690-7442; or

(3) email: