Health Service Forms

Over-the-Counter Medication Form to authorize infrequent administration of non-prescription medications by the school nurse.

Authorization for Prescription or Over-the-Counter Medication to be signed by Health Care Provider and the parent.

Authorization for Student Possession and Use of Medications: Asthma inhaler, Epinephrine injector, access to glucose meter for students who have Diabetes. Glucagon.

Student Medical Examination: Health and Immunization Record for New Students

Emergency Medical Authorization Form - This form authorizes emergency treatment for your child and provides the school, medics and ER physicians critical medical information in the event that you can not be reached.