- BPS Resource Navigator (Navegador dos Recursos de BPS)
- BPS Opportunities for Undocumented Students Brochure (Brochura de BPS sobre Oportunidades para Estudantes indocumentados)
- Superintendent's Letter on Welcoming All Students (Carta do Superintendente em acolher todos os Estudantes)
- Superintendent's Letter on Zero Tolerance for Divisiveness and Discrimination (Carta do Superintendente sobre Zero Tolerância na Divisividade e Discriminação)
- Guide to City Services (Guia para os Serviços da Cidade )
- Hate Crime Hotline (Linha direta para o Crime de Ódio )
- Educational Access for All Circular (EDUCAÇÃO PARA TODOS)
If you or any family need additional information or technical support please contact Ahmed Noor in the Office of English Language Learners at (617)635-9435 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Boston Public Schools
Office of English Language Learners
2300 Washington Street, Boston MA 02119
Developed and designed by
Disclaimer: Boston Public Schools (BPS) strives to make the information on this website as timely and accurate as possible, BPS makes no claims, promises, or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the contents of this site, and expressly disclaims liability for errors and omissions in the contents of this site. The information provided on this site is not legal advice, does not constitute a lawyer referral service, and no attorney-client or confidential relationship is or will be formed by use of the site. Links to all and any third party websites are for resource-use only and BPS does not endorse or make any representations about them or take any responsibility for any results that may be obtained
For more information from the BPS Legal Department or questions about the terms and conditions of using this and other BPS websites, please visit the following BPS Legal page.