Haitian Creole (Kreyòl Ayisyen)
- BPS Resource Navigator (Fason pou chache konnen resous(sevis) ki gen nan PBS )
- BPS Opportunities for Undocumented Students Brochure (Ti liv sou Opòtinite BPS bay pou Elèv san papye)
- Superintendent's Letter on Welcoming All Students (Lèt Sipèentandan an pou Akeyi tout elèv)
- Superintendent's Letter on Zero Tolerance for Divisiveness and Discrimination (Lèt Sipèentandan an sou Zewo Tolerans pou divizyon ak diskriminasyon)
- Know Your Rights with ICE (Aprann Dwa w ak ICE)
- Guide to City Services (Gid (enfomasyon) sou Sèvis ki gen nan vil la)
- Educational Access for All Circular (AKSÈ EDIKASYONÈL POU TOUT MOUN)
- TPS Resources (Resous sou TPS)
If you or any family need additional information or technical support please contact Melody Feng in the Office of English Language Learners at (617)635-9435 or email email@example.com.
Boston Public Schools
Office of English Language Learners
2300 Washington Street, Boston MA 02119
Developed and designed by
Disclaimer: Boston Public Schools (BPS) strives to make the information on this website as timely and accurate as possible, BPS makes no claims, promises, or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the contents of this site, and expressly disclaims liability for errors and omissions in the contents of this site. The information provided on this site is not legal advice, does not constitute a lawyer referral service, and no attorney-client or confidential relationship is or will be formed by use of the site. Links to all and any third party websites are for resource-use only and BPS does not endorse or make any representations about them or take any responsibility for any results that may be obtained
For more information from the BPS Legal Department or questions about the terms and conditions of using this and other BPS websites, please visit the following BPS Legal page.