TENNIS RULES AND PROCEDURES
1. Play as many matches as possible within the allotted time.
2. Players may play more than one match. They may play singles, doubles, mixed doubles or any combination.
3. Matches should be completed by 5:30 p.m.
4. Matches will be determined by the first player to win four games: no ad games.
5. Coaches should allow players to challenge for position.
6. Schools will share the responsibility of providing balls for match play.
7. Tennis matches will only be cancelled because of severe weather. Matches may or may not be rescheduled. The Athletic Director and the head coach from the host school involved must unanimously agree upon cancellation of the meet after 1:00 p.m. the day of the scheduled meet.
1. Players may only play in one event.
2. Every player will be guaranteed two matches.
3. City entries must be ranked in order of ability and sent to the District Tennis Commissioner, one week prior to the City Tournament.
4. Seventh, eighth and ninth grade tennis teams will have Early Release on the day of the City Tournament.