MHS Parent-Teacher Conferences
- Tuesday September 12, 2017 @ the cafeteria at 2:00-7:00 PM
- MHS will dismiss at 1:30 PM.
- Students riding to school in a car should be dropped off or unloaded in the student drop off area (Circle Drive in back of school which is adjacent to the student parking lot).
- Students, who are being picked up after school, should also load the cars in this area.
- Students should NOT be dropped off at either end of the high school building NOR in the traffic patterns of the buses (between the high school & cafeteria).
- Having this drop off & pick up area on the NORTH SIDE of the building is for the safety of the students.
2017-2018 MHS After-School Schedule
1. All MHS students are encouraged to attend.
2. After-School begins Monday August 28, 2017.
3. If your student wants to ride the After-School bus and permission slip must be picked up in the office and returned ASAP.
4. For more information about what activities are offered, please see the MHS website and/or facebook pages.
5. Bus forms must be picked up from the MHS office and returned ASAP if your child will need to ride the after-school bus.