The event will be held on March 13th. The program will start at 8:30am and end at 5:30pm. The morning sessions will include an introduction to the GENI testbed and keynote speeches. The afternoon sessions will include two parallel tracks of two tutorials each: an introductory track (My First GENI Experiment, SDN using OpenFlow), and an advanced track (Wireless, Distributed Computing using Hadoop) for those with some familiarity with GENI.
GRW will be held in the Kovens Conference Center: 3000 Northeast 151st Street, North Miami, FL 33181.
More information will be added as it becomes available.
Please note that this agenda is subject to change.
Important: You must bring your own laptop to participate in the hands-on tutorials.
- Welcome by Organizers
- Introduction to GENI
- Keynote I: GENI as a Service
- Distributed Network Emulation
- Keynote II: Convergent Research
- My First GENI Experiment Tutorial (instructions)
- Introduction to OpenFlow Tutorial (instructions)
- Hadoop Tutorial (instructions)
- Wireless Tutorial (instructions)